Saturday, February 9, 2008

Splish Splash!!!!



Especially when Porter and Carter take baths. Porter and Carter love, love, love taking baths and I hate, hate, hate it. Although they have a ton of fun playing with their toys, dumping water on eachother and "swimming" in the tub, I go crazy because they get more water dumped outside of the tub rather than in. You walk into our bathroom when they've been in the tub andthere is water everywhere! Oh and Porter's newest practical joke to play on his brother is to fill a cup up with ice cold water and pour it over Carter's head. We've put an end to this so we no longer hear blood curdling screams coming from Carter while they are in the tub. I'm sure it is a matter of time before Porter figures out a new "trick". How is it that even when they are doing something they love, like taking a bath, they still try to torture eachother? Is this a brother thing? Is it really true that they will grow up to be the best of friends...cause sometimes I'm not so sure.

10 comments:

Abby said...

I hate when Noah and Sawyer take baths...I am a mean mom and pretty much never let them!!!

Deon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deon said...

Tori just started to want to take a bath whenever I put Blake into the tub. I am not sure I like it already heheh.

McKenzie said...

I'm not looking foward to bathing my future children. I just might take them in back and hose them off
... I'm going to be a horrible mom.

Rebecca said...

My boys like each other most of the time. And, we have gotten to doing quick wash-offs with the kids most of the time. It takes much less time and no water spillage. But, sometimes Samuel loves a bath and begs for it...we just don't let him fill it up too much and they really hear it from me if they even splash water out...so I don't really have the water all over problem. I'm a meanie that way! Try a wash-off instead - like a quick shower just using the tub faucet and a cup to pour over their heads. Each kid takes about 5 minutes.

kEllY said...

You are the best Mom! Am I suppose to bathe those boyz I have?

Unknown said...

I SO sympathise with you! Water everywhere! I always have to pick up the bath rugs before mine get in. Cute, cute boys! Miss you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron Shaw said...

That totally sounds like something Abby would have done to me. I still like her. Hopefully Carter will grow up and not mind his torturer!!!

Aynn said...

Cari this is Aynn Thurman...Dave Thurman's wife. Remember me??? You have a cute family. Check out my blog when you get a chance www.thurmanpartyof4.blogspot.com, you can e-mail me at aynnmt@comcast.net