Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Fun Day at the Pumpkin Patch

So I saw this really cute idea in the Family Fun Mag for these Pumpkin tie-dyed shirts, so we made them for activity days this week and then it was so fun and easy I decided to make some for me and the boys. Porter had a birthday party for one of his Pre-K friends at the Pumpkin Patch and insisted on wearing his cool new shirt...of course Carter then insisted that he wear his as well.


The party at the Pumpkin Patch was such a great idea. The kids loved it. Here is Porter with his friend Isaac and his "best-cousin Kyle".



After the party was over we walked through the corn maze with Charla, Morgan & Kyle. Here is a cute picture of Morgan with her little bro.
We had a fun time at the pumpkin patch--can't you just tell by those smiles?















5 comments:

Emmy said...

cute family picture, cari!

Leslie Marie said...

o cute Cari!!!!! i love morgans shirt...(cough)(cough) it use to be mine (cough)..... anyways!!! i love the Shirts!! SO CUTE!! but i feel left out... u and Abby both have them!! :( o Well i'll suvive!!!
LOVE YA MUCH!
LESLIE <3

Tiffany Downs said...

I am so in Cari world and loving it!!!

Abby said...

I love the shirts....they turned out so cute!! I love pumpkin patches they are my favorite thing to do in the fall!! I do look at your blog and I love i!!

Unknown said...

What fun! I love how the cornfield is still green!! Ha ha! Only in Cali! They are all dead out here. Those shirts are so stinkin' cute!