Monday, January 12, 2009

Amelia Marie Morgan

Last week we welcomed the newest little addition into the Morgan Family. Amelia Marie is Dru and Heather's fifth child and she is every bit as cute as the other four.
I had a really cute picture of Dru and Heather holding the baby in the hospital but I was afraid Heather would be mad if I posted it, not cause she looked bad, but because she didn't want us taking any pictures of her without having primped after delivering the baby.
We also took this picture with Deana, Dru, Charla, myself and Amelia and I loved it!!


5 comments:

Abby said...

I like this picture. And I am jealous I love new babies. I cant wait to see her!

Aaron Shaw said...

I like this picture too!!! I think Abby being so baby jealous should try for that girl she wanted so bad!

Deon said...

What a great photo!

Naomi said...

What a great picture of your sibs! It is always so fun to add a new little one to the family. Congrats to Heather and Dru

Heather said...

OK Cari...since my computer crashed after having the baby....i neglected reading blogs. I'm back on it now and I'm just reading this post (Amelia is 3 months now!) Thank you for not posting any nasty pictures of me....I really didn't look too great. BUT, I hardly have any pics of us in the hospital....so if you have some, please send them my way. Thanks!