Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

So we rang in another new year at my parents house for their annual New Year's Eve party!
Carter couldn't get enough of the noisemakers! Porter barely made it to midnight. Anderson slept through the whole entire thing. Sam and I fell asleep at about 12:30 on my parents couch and so we all wound up spending the night even though we only live less than five minutes from my mom and dad's house.

I really do want to blog more often this year. I love people who blog 365 days a year. I wish I could commit to doing something like that but i'm just not even going to try. I will try to post on a more regular basis so I can keep better track of the "Goings on" of the Rath family.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of our family and friends--here's to blogging!

No comments: